Protozoa Pop Protozoa Pop

Great Game

Simple, fun, addicting!

Freelancer RPG Freelancer RPG

lol

It's like a total "welcome to my life", but it would be more accurate had you included the option to "procrastinate for another several days..." :P 5/5, 10/10 cuz I know how it is :P.

Magical-Zorse responds:

lol

Tree Troopers Tree Troopers

Very hard xD!

First of all, very nice game. It's very well thought out, designed, and made :). But it's just soooo hard! I spent ten minutes fending off the enemy only for their buildings to just grow all the way to the forest or whatever. xD!
But still, very nice game! 9/10

And as for the reviewer below me that gave a 0, he must be retarded... You don't vote a game 0 because you can't beat it. So, please don't let that get to you!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Greatest game EVER

Wow, at first, I thought this game was just a load of crap and that the gameplay sucked ass... But I decided it to give it an extra 10 more seconds, and oh my god, my life has been altered forever.

Thank you so much for creating this game, it was amazing. You are amazing.

.- JetFighter -. .- JetFighter -.

Tyrian FTW?

Lol, 10/10 for tyrian-like graphics.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Awesome game!

I saw the beta, but the final version is awesome!
Very nice job on the design and everything!

Mario pong 2 Mario pong 2

Physically wrong...

The ball just bounces in all the wrong directions >_>.

Figter responds:

no it doesnt :P

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

Crap, my brain sucks :P

Hmm, being like 10 years ahead of you in math doesn't help me beat your game :P Feel special now, coolio, feel special :P
lol, i did okay :D

Skywire Skywire

Awesome game

I loved the graphics and the voices, it's really good :D.

And to blackhawkgod, MAYBE this author was successful and SOLD it to miniclip. MAYBE you're not using your brain.

:D

Genghis Khan Genghis Khan

Great game, really!

I thought the game was amazing. But I got annoyed with two little things... First, I was fighting a war of attrition and I filled up my whole side with swordsmans (and 3 columns of archers) and it began to lag like crazy. Second (which has been mentioned already) is that the soldiers and all do not go back into the same starting position. When it is all filled, it is impossible to move archers to the back row and the highest level soldiers to the front row.

But all in all, it was really good!